Skip to content
- Make sure your hands are free of lotions, make up and other chemicals before handling the jewelry.
- DO NOT apply hairspray, make up, perfumes while while gold plated jewelry.
- DO NOT swim in chlorine and or salt water pools while wearing gold plated jewelry.
- Remove any rings or bracelets while preparing acidic foods.
- Remove gold plated pieces before showering and or exercising. Sweating can cause damage to the gold.
- Store your gold plated jewelry in a cool environment and or on a scratch free surface.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection