Skip to content
- Make sure your hands are free of lotions, hand sanitizers, make up and other chemicals before handling the jewelry.
- DO NOT apply hairspray, hand sanitizers, make up, perfumes while wearing gold plated jewelry.
- DO NOT swim in chlorine and or salt water pools while wearing gold plated jewelry.
- Remove any rings or bracelets while preparing acidic foods.
- Remove gold plated pieces before showering, washing your hands/arms and or exercising. Sweating can cause damage to the gold as well.
- Store your gold plated jewelry in a cool environment and or on a scratch free surface.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.